Wednesday, November 19, 2014

For the Cats

I've been a fan of Tails of the Painted Cats since they began 4 years ago.  It's a fundraiser where artists create designs to paint onto fiberglass cat forms, which are auctioned off to the highest bidder at a gala dinner event.  All proceeds benefit the Cat Care Society, a non-profit, no-kill shelter for lost kitties in the Denver area.




The cat forms come in two configurations, seated and standing. My design was submitted for a standing cat, although the TOPC Committee can modify that part of the design.

I always planned to enter a design but either missed the entry deadline or could not fit it into my schedule those first years.  I vowed this year would be different, and my design was accepted for a painted cat.  I have created this website to show the process of creating Cosmos Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment